When heavy jeans get mixed in the dryer with thin shirts, push the Extra Power button to help get thick fabrics, pockets, hems and seams drier the first time. Advanced Moisture Sensing monitors inside moisture and air temperatures to help evenly and completely dry heavy loads. Dry a small load fast with the Quick Dry cycle, which pairs nicely with the Quick Wash cycle on select Maytag® washers.
- Push the Extra Power button on cycles to extend time and tumbling
- Advanced Moisture Sensing helps evenly dry loads
- Dry small loads faster with the Quick Dry cycle
- Maytag® Commercial Technology ensures our dryers are built to last, coming standard with a durable motor and the dryer drum backed by a 10-year limited parts warranty
- 10-Year Limited Parts Warranty on the Drive Motor and Drum, see product warranty for details
- Wrinkle Prevent option tumbles clothes after cycle has ended
- There's plenty of room to dry large loads with a spacious 7.3 cu-ft capacity
- American Pride - we take pride in building strong, reliable appliances for your home - these dryers are proudly assembled by hard-working employees in Marion, Ohio
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).