Wash more in less time with 5.5 cu. ft. of mega capacity and TurboWash3D Technology that cuts down on wash times. Save time and energy without sacrificing performance with the WT7900 Series that brings the best of both worlds to your laundry room.
- A powerful jet spray, plus the tub and motor that rotate independently and in opposite directions, creates a powerful water flow that causes garments to rub against each other throughout the cycle for enhanced washing performance
- LG washers with SmartThinQ technology will change the way you think and the way you live. Gone are the days of patiently waiting for the wash cycle to finish before tackling your laundry to-do list. Download the free app onto your Android or iOS device and time management becomes a breeze. Get alerts on your smartphone the minute clothes are clean, and control key washer features from anywhere, at any time. You can also start a load of wash with a simple voice command, since LG SmartThinQ appliances work with the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. Count on LG to give you a helping hand when you need it most
- Certified asthma and allergy friendly by the Asthma and Allergy Foundation of America (AAFA)LG washers are the first to earn this distinction. Breathe a little easier with the Allergiene cycle that uses the gentle power of steam to remove common household allergens from bedding, baby clothes and more. A proven solution for creating a healthier homeperfect for the more than 65 million Americans living with asthma and allergies
- There's no clean like a steam clean. Our steam technology gently but powerfully penetrates fabrics to virtually eliminate dirt, odors and wrinkles
- Using the cold cycle on your washer doesnt have to mean compromising. ColdWash technology uses cold water and enhanced washing motions to penetrate deep into fabrics, giving you cold water savings with warm water performance
- When it comes to laundry capacity, big is good, bigger is better, but biggest is best. With the largest capacity top load washer in its class, now you can wash a king size comforter and full set of bedding in a single load. At 5.5 cu. ft. of mega capacity, you'll definitely have more room to clean
- Get your clothes clean and experience a smarter way to wash with our innovative 6Motion technology. Each wash cycle combines up to 6 different wash motions to provide a revolutionary cleaning experience
- When your washer uses about 30% less energy and half the amount of water used by regular washers, youre going to make an impacton your utility bills, your energy and water consumption, and most importantly, the environment
- When you buy a washer, you want something reliable that you can count on. Because the Direct Drive Motor uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently, LG confidently backs the motor with a 10-year limited warranty
- You shouldnt know your washer is on from the next room. The LG TrueBalance anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house even if it's on another floor
- Theres no need for laundry to be noisy. The LG LoDecibel motor: chances are you may not even notice it
- Enjoy the convenience of a clear lid that allows you to watch your washer in action, uninterrupted. And closing it is safe and quiet thanks to our smooth-operating hydraulic hinge
- The TubClean Cycle is designed for easy, periodic maintenance to keep your washer fresh. The cycle uses water jets to clean the wash tub and door, and an air dryer removes excess moisture, helping to keep your high-performing washer in tip-top condition
- The NeveRust wash tub is made of durable stainless steel, avoiding nicks that can snag fabrics
- No need to watch the clock while you wash. EasyDispense takes the guesswork out of doing laundry by allowing you to pour in your detergent, bleach and fabric softener all at once, while releasing them at just the right time
- If you ever experience an issue with your LG washer, you don't have to worry. The SmartDiagnosis feature helps the service center diagnose problems over the phone, or with a simple app on your smart phone, helping you minimize costly, inconvenient service calls
- Monitor your laundry remotely with an ingenious smartphone app. You can stop or check the status of your running wash anytime anywhere
- Energy Star
Agitator/Impeller TypeImpellerAmperage (amps)10Appliance CategoryWasherAppliance TypeTop Load WasherColor/FinishBlack SteelColor/Finish FamilyBlackControl TypeElectronicDoor MaterialGlassEnergy Consumption (kWh/year)150Energy Efficiency Tier RatingTier IIncludedNo Additional Items IncludedMaximum Spin Speed (RPM)950Number of Rinse Cycles5Number of Rinse Temperatures5Number of Wash Cycles15Number of Wash Speeds5Number of Wash Temperatures5Power OptionsHardwiredProduct Weight (lb.)134 lbRemote AccessRemote AccessRequires Hub?No Hub RequiredReturnableNon-ReturnableSmart HomeSmart Home EnabledSmart Home ProtocolWi-FiStackableNot StackableSteam FunctionSteamVoice Control Hub RequiredNo Hub Required for Voice ControlVoltage (volts)120Wash CyclesAllergen,Bedding,Delicates,Heavy Duty,Normal,Permanent Press,Sanitize,Soak,Speed Wash,Towels and Sheets,WhitesWasher DispensersBleach,Detergent Packs,Fabric Softener,Liquid DetergentWasher FeaturesAdd Garment (pause),Adjustable Legs,Advanced Vibration Control,Cycle Status Indicator,End-Of-Cycle Signal,Soft Close Lid,Water Heater,Wi-Fi EnabledWasher Tub/Drum MaterialStainless Steel DrumWorks WithAlexa, Google, SmartThinQ
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).