Bosch speed combination wall ovens creates an all-in-one cooking center with a speed oven on top of a Genuine European Convection oven below. The upper Bosch speed oven pairs the cooking qualities of a conventional oven with the speed of microwave technology making cooking times faster than a traditional wall oven. Bosch ovens are designed to beautifully enhance any kitchen. Whether cooking a quiche for two or preparing a roast for twelve, our ovens are engineered with innovative technologies that perform flawlessly, day in and day out.
- 2-in-1 microwave and convection oven with 9 SpeedChef programs to simplify cooking with fast results
- Use speed oven like a microwave with 10 levels of power to quickly reheat leftovers or warm frozen foods
- Lower oven's Convection multi-rack mode gives uniform baking results even when using all 3 racks simultaneously
- Relax or spend time doing other chores while the lower oven cleans itself using the self-clean cycle. 2, 3, and 4 hour cycles available
- Download Bosch Home Connect application and control the lower wall oven with your smart phone or tablet
- Save time baking your favorite meat dishes using the lower oven's roast or convection roast modes where preheating isn't necessary
- Get the lower oven up to temperature in less time using Fast Preheat compared to the standard preheat so meals are ready sooner
- Closed-door broiling in lower oven prevents intense heat from escaping the oven - offering rich, even browning on tender cuts of meat and perfectly toasted casseroles
- 2, 3, and 4 hour Self-clean cycles available
- Bosch wall ovens can be installed flush for a sleek timeless design, or proud for a more traditional look
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most existing cutouts
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).