Keep up with the tools you use from prep to table with this dishwasher's three racks of versatile loading possibilities and complete wash coverage. The FreeFlex Third Rack fits glasses, mugs, bowls, silverware and cooking tools, freeing up room below for pots, plates and mixing bowls. Advanced Clean Water Wash System circulates clean water to dishes in all three racks, and the Fan-Enabled ProDry System provides thorough drying, so dishes come out ready for more enjoying.
- FreeFlex Third Rack: The largest third rack available has a deep, angled design that fits 6" glasses, mugs and bowls. It features rotating wash jets to clean items in the rack, a drying bar with tabs that help wick moisture off glasses and a removable utensil tray for cooking tools.
- 44 dBA provides quiet cleaning without compromising performance, so there's no need to wait to run a wash cycle while entertaining and enjoying meals, even in open concept kitchens.
- Advanced Clean Water Wash System uses microfiltration to continuously remove food particles during the wash and rinse cycles and circulates clean water to dishes in all three racks. This allows dirty cookware and delicate glassware to be washed together in the same load.
- Fan-Enabled ProDry System combines a heating element and fan for optimal drying performance. It circulates hot air around dishes after the wash cycle to give them a thorough dry. To activate, select the ProDry Option or Extended ProDry Option.
- ProWash Cycle uses sensors to measure soil levels throughout the cycle and adapts wash time and water temperature as needed for tough messes or lighter loads, because no two meals or the dishes that result are exactly the same.
- PrintShield Finish resists smudges and fingerprints. The specialized coating for stainless steel is easy to clean with just water and a soft cloth, so you can spend more time cooking and less time cleaning up the kitchen.
- Adjustable Middle Rack adds flexibility to fit tall items like a stand mixer bowl. Lower the rack to place large dishes inside or raise it to make room for platters, pitchers, blender jars and more in the rack below.
- Extended ProDry Option extends the ProDry Cycle time by 15 minutes for loads that need extra drying time.
- Durable Stainless Steel Interior offers the beauty and benefits of stainless steel inside the dishwasher. It resists streaks, stains and odors, while retaining heat to help improve drying.
- SatinGlide Rails in Third and Middle Racks allow racks to move effortlessly, even when fully loaded.
- Adjustable Rows in Middle and Lower Racks fold down to make room for dishes in a variety of shapes and sizes like roasting pans, serving bowls, colanders and dutch ovens.
- Four Stemware Holders in Middle Rack secure wine glasses along the side of the rack to prevent them from moving around during the wash cycle.
- Express Wash Cycle cleans in less time, so you always have the dishes you need while prepping, cooking and entertaining.
- Sani-Rinse Option eliminates 99.999% of food soil bacteria by adding a high-heat final rinse to sanitize dishes.
- Top Controls are tucked away on top of the dishwasher door for a clean look to match your kitchen style. An indicator light on the front of the door changes colors to subtly display cycle progress.
- Energy Star
DimensionsCut-Out Depth (in.)28Cut-Out Height (in.)34Cut-Out Width (in.)24Depth - Door Shut (with Handle) (in.)24.5Depth - Door Shut (without Handle) (in.)24.5Depth With Door Open 90 Degrees (In)51Dishwasher Size24 In.Height - Maximum (in)34.63Height - Minimum (in)33.625Product Depth (in.)24.5 inProduct Height (in.)33.63 inProduct Width (in.)23.88 in
DetailsAmperage (amps)15Appliance CategoryDishwasherAppliance TypeDishwasherColor/FinishStainless Steel with PrintShield™ FinishColor/Finish FamilyStainless SteelControl LocationTop ControlControl TypeTouchCustom Door Panel ReadyNoDecibel (Sound) Rating44 dBADishwasher CyclesQuick Wash,Rinse and Hold,Standard WashDishwasher Features3rd Rack,Automatic Temperature Control,Cycle Status Lights,Hidden Controls,Sound Reduction System,Tall TubDishwasher Rack Configuration1st Rack- Fold Down Tines,1st Rack- Silverware Basket,2nd Rack- Adjustable,2nd Rack- Fold Down Tines,2nd Rack- Removable,3rd Rack- RemovableEnergy Consumption (kWh/year)270Energy Efficiency Tier RatingTier IHandle TypePocket HandleHose Length (ft.)12Number of Cycles5Number of Place Settings16Product Weight (lb.)105 lbRack MaterialNylonReturnableNon-ReturnableSilverware Basket LocationIn RackSound Rating Range (Decibels)QuietestSteam FunctionWithout SteamTub MaterialStainless Steel TubVoltage (volts)120Wash/Dry OptionsDelay Start,Extra Dry,Heated Dry,Quick Rinse,Sanitize
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).