This 30 in. electric cooktop features Downdraft, an integrated ventilation system that doesn't require a separate hood. A 10 in. EVEN-HEAT Ultra element provides versatility for both high and low-temperature cooking, and has multiple simmer settings. And with a 3-speed fan with 300 CFM exhaust rating, the venting can keep up with your culinary feats.
- 6 in. EVEN-HEAT Element with melt setting combines the benefits of EVEN-HEAT Technology with a dedicated setting that reaches the low temperatures needed to melt chocolate or butter without scorching
- 3-Speed Fan Control can be precisely matched to cooking needs, effectively removing steam, grease, and odors from the air
- 10 in. EVEN-HEAT Ultra element with simmer setting provides more versatility for high and low temperature cooking techniques. EVEN-HEAT Technology maintains a constant supply of power and delivers a range of simmer settings
- 6 in. Round Element can reach a power output of up to 1200-Watt to handle your daily cooking needs
- CookShield finish for glass surface protects the cooktop surface from scratches, helping keep it looking pristine even with frequent use
- Pure color ceramic-glass surface comes in saturated colors with stainless steel control knobs for a sophisticated, easy-to-clean appearance
- Downdraft Ventilation integrates the ventilation system into the cooking surface so that a separate hood is not needed. Smoke and odors can be removed and taken outside or filtered and recirculated inside. A duct-free kit is available for purchase separately
- Stainless Steel Knobs Enhance the look of the cooktop surface with sturdy construction that adds to their premium feel
- Hot-Surface Indicator provides a clear indication that lets you know if any cooking surface is on or still hot
- Power-On indicator light lets you know at a glance when an element is on
- Convertible to Duct-Free ventilation allows a downdraft cooktop to be placed nearly anywhere in the kitchen using a duct-free conversion kit (not included). This filters and recirculates the air without running ductwork, ideal for kitchens with installation restrictions or ducting limitations
- 300 CFM Exhaust Rating handles the venting requirements of high temperature cooking techniques like pan searing and stir-frying
- 10/6 in. ULTRA POWER Double-Ring round element provides the ability to use it for large stock pots or 6 in. saute pans and handle tasks ranging from rapid boiling and searing to wok cooking
- Please call your local store with your Order # to schedule installation for this item
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).