- With largest capacity at 2.2. cu. ft., there's always plenty of room to heat large items
- The 1,000-Watt power delivers fast, effective cooking. 10 power levels and 8 sensor cook functions offer a variety of cooking options
- QuietPower vent provides strong ventilation quietly, without interrupting your life, even with a 400 CFM exhaust fan with 4 power levels for efficient odor and smoke removal
- With Smoothtouch glass controls, this microwave delivers on both style and ease of use
- Humidity-sensing technology determines when food is cooked and automatically turns off the microwave to help prevent the over- or under-cooking of meals
- One touch settings makes it easy to cook and warm a variety of foods- from a cup of coffee to chicken nuggets
- EasyClean interior resists stains and buildup, so cleaning your microwave does not have to be a chore; simply wipe with a damp cloth, no chemicals, no scrubbing, no problem
- Reduce smoke and lingering cooking smells with LG's enhanced ExtendaVent 2.0, which provides powerful ventilation over virtually the entire cooktop, back to front
- Turntable on/off feature improves circulation for more even, thorough cooking and defrosting
- Cooktop lighting provides illumination above the range with 3 settings. Use the low option as a night light
- Hidden vents have 3 levels and the auto time set option to set it and go
- Replaceable charcoal filter takes grease and other impurities out of the air
- The Energy Savings key will save energy by turning off the display when not in use. The display will turn off when the unit is not active for 5 minutes
- Limited warranty: 1-year parts and labor (in home service), 10 years limited on magnetron (in home service)
- Ventilation can be installed either updraft or front, whichever meets your needs for the perfect kitchen
DimensionsCapacity of Microwave (cu. ft.)2.2Cut-Out Front to Back Depth (in.)15.88Cut-Out Height (in.)17.94Cut-Out Left to Right Width (in.)30Depth With Door(s) Open 90 Degrees (In.)38Interior Depth (in.)14.19Interior Height (in.)9.44Interior Width (in.)21.25Product Depth (in.)15.88Product Height (in.)17.94Product Width (in.)29.88Turntable Width (in.)13 in
DetailsAppliance CategoryMicrowaveAppliance TypeOver the Range MicrowaveColor/FinishStainless SteelColor/Finish FamilyStainless SteelCompatible Trim Kit Model NumberN/AControls LocationSide ControlsDoor Swing/StyleRight to Left SwingExhaust Fan Speeds4Exhaust Maximum CFM400Interior Light TypeHalogenLight SourceLEDMicrowave Door ReleasePullMicrowave FeaturesCharcoal Filter,Microwave Rack,One Touch Cooking,Removable Filter,Turntable,Turntable On/Off OptionMicrowave SettingsDefrost,Sensor CookMicrowave SizeLargeNumber of One-Touch Settings8Number of Power Levels10Product Weight (lb.)73.5ReturnableNon-ReturnableVent Fan LocationBackVent LocationBackVent TypeConvertibleWattage (watts)1000 W
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).