You don't have to sacrifice style when shopping for smaller kitchen spaces. With a generous 21.8 cu. ft., LG's stylish French door refrigerator gives you 10% more capacity in the same 30 in. W. Not only does that mean more room for groceries, but Smart Cooling technology helps all that extra food stay fresher, longer.
- Save money and energy with this Energy Star-certified LG refrigerator that exceeds federal guidelines for energy efficiency
- The factory-installed ice maker provides you with a steady supply of ice any time you need it
- Up-front temperature controls make temperature management easy by placing the interior controls at the front of the refrigerator
- Smart cooling system: multi-Air Flow technology vents cold air on each shelf for more uniform temperature throughout the refrigerator; digital sensors are utilized to monitor refrigerator, freezer and room temperature to ensure consistent temperature for optimal food storage
- 2 humidity-controlled crispers optimize humidity, extending the life of most fruits and vegetables
- 6 adjustable Gallon-sized door bins to store your Gallon of milk or juice on the door, freeing up shelf space
- Large-capacity 14.5 cu. ft. fresh food capacity provides additional interior space, while 7.1 cu. ft. freezer capacity allows for additional storage space
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty on linear compressor, which uses fewer moving parts and operates more efficiently for quieter performance
- Glide N' serve drawer for added storage and versatility
- Premium recessed LEDs provide light in the fresh food section
- Energy Star
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).