27 Inch Smart Wi-Fi Enabled Top Load Washer from LG
This top-load model from LG is Wi-Fi connected for the ultimate in laundry day convenience. You can monitor your washer's cycle progress remotely from your smartphone, and even download new and improved cycles straight to the washer. Eight preset wash cycles include Pre Wash+Normal, Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Bedding, Heavy Duty, Speed Wash, Delicates, Waterproof and Downloaded. This washer is ENERGY STAR® certified for outstanding energy efficiency. That means it's both an environmental AND economical option - you'll benefit the environment by using less energy and you'll save a small fortune on utility costs. Available at AJ Madison.
- With LG's Wi-Fi connected washers, you can monitor the washer remotely (via your smartphone) to see if a cycle is finished. You can even download new and improved cycles straight to the washer
- The LG TrueBalance™ anti-vibration system is designed to reduce washer noise and vibration for smooth, quiet performance in any room of the house - even if it's on another floor
- ColdWash™ can save you up to 60-91% on your utility bills, while providing a highly effective wash. It uses less warm water, along with innovative wash motions, to deliver warm-water performance and cold-water savings
- Pre Wash+Normal, Cotton/Normal, Bulky/Bedding, Heavy Duty, Speed Wash, Delicates, Waterproof, Downloaded
- Soak, Extra Rinse, Fabric Softener, Delay Wash (up to 19 hours), Child Lock, Custom Program PGM Save, Signal, Rinse+Spin, Spin Only, ColdWash™, StainCare™, Water Plus, Add Garment
- Diagnose problems without ever needing to call an LG representative. The LG app can record and analyze the special tones emitted by Smart Diagnosis units and can instantly provide troubleshooting steps
- Dispenses main wash, fabric softener and liquid bleach
- LG's NeveRust drum is designed for durability and long time use
- ENERGY STAR® products exceed federal guidelines for energy efficiency. Owning an ENERGY STAR® appliance means you're not only helping the environment - you're saving a small fortune on energy costs over the washer's lifetime
- 950 RPM Maximum Spin Speed
- Status Indicators
- End of Cycle Signal
- Auto Suds Removal
- Forced Drain System
- Add Garment Indicator
- LoDecibel Quiet Operation
- Leveling Legs
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).