For deep cleaning performance with an even deeper wash basket, this top load washer is built to get to the bottom of heavy-duty loads. This impressive washing machine uses the PowerWash cycle to drive the best cleaning in its class, and the Power Impeller ensures that clothes stay saturated during the wash cycle. Plus, the Deep Clean option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time, while steam-enhanced cycles like the Sanitize cycle really stick it to stains. If that's not enough, count on the 10-year limited parts warranty to keep this top load washer humming for a decade. It's just another way Maytag puts the confidence back in cleaning.
- The Power Impeller attacks everyday tough stains in a single wash with a reverse wash motion and triple action spray that keeps clothes thoroughly saturated with concentrated detergent throughout the cycle
- The best cleaning in its class is driven by the PowerWash cycle and features the extra cleaning action of the Power Impeller to attack stubborn stains
- Steam enhances the cleaning power of the washer for stain-fighting action
- The Deep Clean with Steam option gives clothes a longer, more active soaking time with heat and steam
- The Sanitize cycle removes 99.9% of household bacteria (S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae)
- Deep Water Wash raises the water level during the wash cycle to give a thorough soak with heavily soiled loads
- Optimal dispensers automatically release detergent, fabric softener and oxygenated additives at the right time for an outstanding cleaning performance
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).