8.8 cubic feet of drying space can effectively dry the largest of laundry loads, and the extra interior drum fin with this Maytag dryer helps drying efficiency by shuffling laundry even more throughout the drum during the drying cycle. The IntelliDry advanced moisture sensor monitors temperatures and moisture levels and will stop the drying cycle once all is dry. The plumbed steam feature of this dryer is great for tackling wrinkles during the drying cycle, sprucing up clothes before wearing, and reducing static cling. End-of-cycle sound levels are adjustable, and the newly designed lint screen is easy to clear out. The dryer has visual indicators for when it's time to clear the lint screen, and also for cycle status and time.
- The IntelliDry sensor keeps an eye on moisture levels to automatically stop the cycle when clothes are dry
- Advanced Moisture Sensing uses sensor strips to measure moisture levels and temperatures, delivering even results every time, even with large loads
- Get small loads or garments dry in a jiffy with the Rapid Dry cycle
- Effectively relaxes wrinkles and refreshes clothes with steam that penetrates fabric fibers. A guard inside the drum helps to protect fabrics from the spray nozzle
- The Steam Refresh cycle helps relax wrinkles and reduce odors without rewashing
- With the Wrinkle Prevent option, the dryer continues to tumble after the cycle has ended. It's a no-heat way to help prevent wrinkles from setting in
- A Y-connector delivers water from the cold water inlet directly to the dryer. It eliminates the need to fill a reservoir in dryers that feature steam-enhanced cycles
- An extra interior fin creates a random tumbling pattern and keeps clothes moving in the dryer
- Steam is introduced at the end of the cycle to help reduce static cling in the load
- The Sanitize cycle removes up to 99.9% of three common household bacteria (S. aureus, P. aeruginosa and K. pneumoniae)
- The Airflow Monitor provides a visual display to help ensure optimal drying and energy efficiency
- Whether down the hall or in another room, the dryer has adjustable end-of-cycle sound levels
- One simple swipe of the hand clears out the the lint screen
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).