This 3.5 cu-ft Roper® Top-Load Washer provides a thorough clean thanks to the Wash-Action Agitator, which uses two, independently-moving pieces to provide plenty of wash movement. The Deep Water Wash Option fills the tub with more water during the wash and rinse cycle. Plus, the washer's sturdy Porcelain Tub helps protect clothes from snagging, while the Large Capacity lets you get the most out of your loads.
- Wash-action agitator - the two pieces move independently to provide plenty of wash movement, delivering a thorough clean
- Deep Water Wash option delivers a thorough clean by filling the tub with more water during the wash and rinse cycle
- Porcelain tub helps protect fabrics from snagging
- Large capacity lets you fit more into your loads
- Late lid lock gives you extra time to throw in last-minute items before the spin cycle starts
- Extra rinse option helps remove soils or extra detergent by adding more rinse action to select wash cycles
- Delicates cycle uses a slower spin speed and wash action to deliver a gentle clean
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).