With an ultra-low sound rating of 44 dBA, it's surprising how powerful this dishwasher's performance is. Samsung's revolutionary WaterWall technology reinvents dishwashing. Unlike conventional dishwashers, the WaterWall line uses a powerful sweeping wall of water to leave dishes remarkably clean. The dishwasher also features Zone Booster, which concentrates high pressure and high temperature on either side of the dishwasher to better clean heavily soiled pots, pans and dishes. The upper rack is adjustable to better accommodate taller or bulkier items. Your wide variety of dishes and cookware can be accommodated and effectively cleaned thanks to this dishwasher's storage versatility and sophisticated wash system. Available at AJ Madison.
- Normal, Heavy, Delicate/China, Quick Plus, Smart Auto Wash, Pots and Pans
- Samsung's revolutionary WaterWall technology reinvents dishwashing. Unlike conventional dishwashers, the WaterWall line uses a powerful sweeping wall of water to leave dishes remarkably clean.
- The Zone Booster offers controllable intensive washing at the touch of a button. Selecting the option to wash the right or left zone on the bottom rack enables you to target hard-to-clean pots and pans for higher water pressure and temperature wash.
- An Express 60 cycle option cleans dishes much faster. It's ideal for lighter loads of cups, cutlery, bowls and plates.
- Enjoy powerful, efficient dishwashing in peace with a special insulation system that significantly reduces noise to 44dBA.
- Energy Star rated products meet strict energy efficiency specifications set by the government. This energy-efficient dishwasher only uses 258 kWh per year. That means big savings on your utility bills.
- Clean even the tallest and most over-sized of items with ease. This flexible and easy to use design allows for more space on the top rack. With the simple push of a lever, there's enough space for 15 place settings.
- Enjoy worry-free dishwashing and protect flooring from any water-related damage. After sensing just 1.5 ounces of excess water, the dishwasher will shut itself off to prevent any further leaking.
- With a top rack that adjusts to accommodate tall and over-sized cookware, this dishwasher features ultimate flexibility to clean all pots, pans and silverware.
- The Dry Plus option adds extra time and heat to the drying cycle to ensure that all of kitchenware and cutlery, especially hard to dry plastic items, are always perfectly dry and ready to put away immediately.
- Four Sensors:
- Digital Water Leakage
- Water Fill
- Hidden Heating Element
- Triple Filtration System
- Electronic Touch Sensor
- 3 Spray Wash Arms (Upper, Middle, Lower)
- Fan Condensing Drying System
- 2-Piece Silverware Basket
- Stainless Steel Interior
- Child Lock
- Rinse Refill Indicator
- Last Cycle Memory
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).