- Powerful 16,000 BTU Center Burner
- Exclusive, patented Star Burner provides superior performance
- Exclusive 200 BTU ExtraLow burners for perfect simmering
- Continuous grates allow pots and pans to glide smoothly across the cooktop
- Single point ignition - only burner that is being used is ignited
- Sleek control panel features glass and stainless steel
- High-grade, quality die cast metal knobs
- Chiseled, angular design coordinates with the suite of Thermador Masterpiece Collection appliances
- Progressive illuminated control panel with metal knobs
- Knobs feature a safety "push to turn" system
- Automatic electronic re-ignition
- Installation Above a Built-in Oven or Warming Drawer
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Coooktops may be installed above a Thermador Single Built-in Oven as long as there is no contact between the bottom of the cooktop and the top of the oven.
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops may also be installed above a Thermador Warming Drawer to create a convenient cooking center.
- We strongly recommend the installation of a Thermador Ventilation System with this gas cooktop.
- Seal the surfaces of the cutout to make them heat resistant.
- This prevents the surfaces from expanding as a result of humidity.
- Solid surface counter-tops often require special installation.
- For example, heat reflective tape or rounded corners may be necessary.
Natural Gas or LP
- Thermador Masterpiece Gas Cooktops are shipped by the factory to operate on natural gas.
- They must be converted for use with propane.
- Verify the type of gas being used at the installation site matches the type of gas used by the appliance.
- If the location/job site requires conversion from natural gas to propane (LP), order SNLPKITF.
- Field conversion must be done by qualified service personnel only.
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).