Enjoy the flexibility and efficiency you need to prepare holiday meals and everything in between with this 5.1 cu. ft. capacity freestanding gas range. Toasting a large batch of garlic bread or melting cheese on burgers for the whole family is easy with the full-width under-oven broiler, which provides enough space to broil an entire rack of food. Multiple Power™ burners with up to 15,000 BTUs are perfect for high heat tasks like searing and frying, while continuous, satin-finish cast-iron grates let you slide heavy pots and pans to the optimal cooking location. The upswept, porcelain SpillGuard™ cooktop contains spills for easy cleanup. Plus, you can monitor cooking progress without opening the door and disturbing the oven temperature with the large oven window.
- SpeedHeat™ burners - generate the high heat needed for rapid boiling, searing and frying
- Dishwasher-safe full-width cast-iron grates add flexibility
- The large window allows for a clear view of the oven interior
- Under-oven broiler - perfectly toast a pan of garlic bread and melt cheese on top of casseroles with this full-width, drop-down door design
- 5,000-BTU AccuSimmer® burner allows for precise temperature control that is perfect for melting chocolate or simmering sauces- when using the AccuSimmer® burner, power is reduced to deliver better control and lower temperatures
- Dishwasher-safe optional griddle offers you more cooking area and flexibility while keeping the rest of the burners free to cook the rest of your meal - now you can grill vegetables, fajitas and other favorite foods(griddle part #W10554125)
- Two adjustable oven racks can be moved into different positions to better accommodate almost any size of cookware, so you can get your whole meal done at the same time
- Control lock disables the control panel to avoid unintended use or other changes to your cooking settings
- Oven light provides the illumination you need to see inside your oven whether the door is opened or closed
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).