Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" Porcelain Rangetop with 4 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel (RTZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a Stainless Steel finish paired with Champagne Bronze accent knobs and handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop offers a durable, scratch-resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Every range top comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range top is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners.
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island.
- 1 Year warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).