Luxury isn’t meant to be desired - it’s meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 36" 4.6 cu. ft. Dual Fuel Range with Gas Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel with Champagne Bronze Accents (RAZ-36-CB) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen’s capability.
Custom Features Include:
- Rely on precise and even cooking for every homemade dish with a gas stove and electric convection oven.
- ZLINE’s Italian brass burners give this range an elevated, timeless pop of color while providing enhanced cooking benefits such as superior heat retention and even flame distribution.
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
An ultra-deep 4.6 cu. ft. oven capacity with three layers of glass and dual lighting for crystal-clear visibility.
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this range offers a durable, scratch resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- SmoothGlide ball-bearing racks make it easier to work with larger, heavier dishes.
- Twist legs to adjust total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches.
- Every range comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1 Year Warranty.
Products in Open-Box New condition is brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories.
Products in Excellent condition look brand new — with no physical flaws, scratches, or scuffs — and include all original parts and accessories. The product will be in its original packaging or a suitable replacement box.
Products in Excellent condition can be found in Appliances Club stores and online. Products might not include the owner's manual or manufacturer registration card. Standard home delivery products such as TVs and major appliances may still qualify for Excellent or Excellent-Certified condition without packaging or a box.
Products in Fair condition operate as intended but show more significant scratches, dents, or chips & for example, Original packaging is typically not included.
4.Customer Return Product
Customer return products have been opened and used (some for weeks or months), not include original packaging, artwork, or manuals.
Customer Return products are inspected and verified to function properly, cleaned top to bottom, and restored to original factory specifications (as applicable).